DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION SASA ARCHIVES IN BELGRADE WORKS WITH RESEARCHERS UNDER CHANGED CONDITIONS
- Opening hours for researchers are from 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- There may be a maximum of three researchers in the SASA Archives reading room per day
- Researchers must schedule their work at the reading room one day in advance
- Researchers must wear masks and gloves
- One cannot enter the SASA Archives reading room without a mask and gloves
- When a researcher schedules the use of the records, and the reading room agenda for that particular day has already been filled, the request is transferred to the next available day.
- The phone numbers researchers can contact to schedule their work are 2027-118 and 2027-119
- The records which researchers used is returned to the depot after 24 hour period