SASA Publishing Activities
As part of its mission, the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts issues regular and occasional publications from the fields of science, culture and art, through series of publications initiated by the SASA Presidency.
The Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts publishes:
- works by SASA members and other scientists related to issues encompassed by the Academy’s long-term scientific research plan;
- works by SASA members that resulted from their independent scientific activities related to issues not encompassed by the Academy’s long-term scientific research plan;
- works of other scientists that are of lasting importance and value;
- seminal works from the past;
- literary and artistic works by SASA members and other prominent authors and artists, both contemporary and from the past; and
- material of importance for science and art.
The Publishing Board, headed by the General Secretary of the Academy, is in charge of the publishing activities of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
In order to encourage scientific and artistic work and to present the results of its activities, the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts exchanges, donates and sells its publications. The Section for Publishing Activities is charged with implementing tasks and decisions related to publishing activities.
|SASA Section for Publishing Activities|
|Telephone:||+381 11 2027 131|
|Address:||SANU, Služba za izdavačku delatnost, Knez Mihailova 35, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia|