DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION SASA ARCHIVES IN BELGRADE WORKS WITH RESEARCHERS UNDER CHANGED CONDITIONS
- Opening hours for researchers are from 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- There may be a maximum of three researchers in the SASA Archives reading room per day
- Researchers must schedule their work at the reading room one day in advance
- Researchers must wear masks and gloves
- One cannot enter the SASA Archives reading room without a mask and gloves
- When a researcher schedules the use of the records, and the reading room agenda for that particular day has already been filled, the request is transferred to the next available day.
- The phone numbers researchers can contact to schedule their work are 2027-118 and 2027-119
- The records which researchers used is returned to the depot after 24 hour period
THE USE OF RECORDS
All processed records from the SASA Archives Fund are available to researchers. Depending on the age and general state of the records, copying, photographing and scanning of documents may be carried out for the needs of the researcher. Providing these services is subject to fees according to the valid service pricelist of the SASA Archives (service pricelist). We would like to recommend researchers to contact the staff in the Archives before their arrival to get information on records they are interested in.
|Director:||Academician VASILIJE KRESTIĆ|
|Fax:||(011) 182 285|
|Address:||SASA Archives, Knez Mihailova St 35, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia|