User services of the SASA Archives reading rooms during COVID-19 epidemic:
- Opening hours of the reading rooms are from 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Researchers must pre-book their visit at the SASA Archives and we kindly advise you to check the availability of the records you are interested in by email or on the phone number:
- There may be a maximum of three researchers in the SASA Archives reading room per day
- We kindly ask researchers to use hand sanitiser at the entrance of the SASA Archives.
- Researchers must wear protective masks while on premises of the Archives
- The records that researchers have used are returned to the depot after 24 hours.
THE USE OF RECORDS
All processed records and materials from the SASA Archives collections are available to researchers. Depending on the age and general state of the records, copying, photographing and scanning of documents may be carried out for the needs of the researcher. Providing these services is subject to fees according to the valid service pricelist of the SASA Archives (service pricelist). We would like to recommend researchers contact the staff in the Archives before their arrival to get information on records they are interested in.
|Director:||Academician VASILIJE KRESTIĆ|
|Fax:||(011) 182 285|
|Address:||SASA Archives, Knez Mihailova St 35, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia|