User services during COVID-19 epidemic
To ensure the health of everyone on the premises of the SASA Library, user services are organized under all epidemiological and social distancing guidelines as follows:
- Reading room opening hours are 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m., Catalogue room 9.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
- The number of users is limited to 15 in the Reading room and three in the Catalogue room
- Users will need to seat at the designated spaces in the Reading room
- Designated spaces may be used only once during a day
- Maintain a two-metre physical distance from the staff at all times
- On arrival at the SASA Palace, please use disinfectant mats, show your membership card to a clerk at the entry and use hand sanitizer.
- Books required by users are placed on the designated desk in the waiting room, whence a user takes them without direct contact with the staff.
- Books returned by users are placed on the designated desk in the waiting room and must not be borrowed to another user in the following 24 hours nor returned to a bookshelf in the storage room;
- Books kept by users in the following days are placed on the designated desk in the waiting room;
- We kindly ask users, if possible, to check the publication availability by email email@example.com or on the phone number 0112027239.